Monday, January 20, 2014

Fun Monday Challenge #34 - What is your creative manifesto

"Manifesto" collage by Lani,  textures by FlyPaper.
OK, this one is a lot of fun and pretty easy, at least I thought so!  The idea came from Uppercase Magazine for the Creative and Curious.  In it was a spread on creating our "creative manifesto."

They say "By definition, a manifesto is a 'public declaration of intention, opinions, objectives, or motives,' so once you've commited your manifesto to paper, share it!"  I say create an art piece which expresses your creative manifesto and as always feel free to share your work or play on Instagram by adding #14SecretsChallenge to your description, or by adding your photo to our Flickr pool.

4 comments:

Katherine Thomas said...

I LOVE this collage! Your work is so creative and fun to see. I'm going to go look for that magazine link. I've never heard of it, and I really like the idea of a creative manifesto.

Lani Gerity said...

And such a nice magazine! Oh, and thank you for your kind words!

mollythefishmonger said...

My take on this is here. 14 Secrets is also on my list of challenge blogs here. Thanks for taking a look and I hope to join your Yahoo! group.

Sue Marrazzo said...

REALLy special